27 December 2006

Walmart Wii Windup

My Wii saga has come to a close. Remember how I wondered what Walmart would do when 30 days passed and they could not fulfill the Wii bundle I ordered ? Well, they canceled the unshipped part of my order a few days before the 30 days deadline. Sweet!

So the upshot of the whole deal was -

Stuff I Kept
  • Wii Console
  • Trauma Center: Second Opinion
  • Super Monkey Ball: Banana Blitz
  • Elebits

Returned to a local Walmart (for full credit less a bit for S&H)
  • Ant Bully
  • Open Season

Canceled Items
  • Barnyard
  • Far Cry Vengeance
  • Tom Clancy's Splinter Cell Double Agent

I am pretty happy about the whole deal. But Walmart could have been a lot clearer in their communication. Or just not bundled the damn thing in the first place.

No comments: