- Jacqueline - See pictures. She is awesome. 'Nuff said.
- Drive to San Mateo - It was dark. We talked a lot.
- Coxhead House - A nice little B&B in San Mateo. Comfy rooms, squeaky floors, tasty breakfasts.
- Maker Faire - Awesome! So much to see and do. Nicely non-commercial. Lots of interactivity. I am definitely going next year. Look for it to be in Austin in October.
- Annapoorna - Got some good veggie Indian food to-go (thanks to Yelp)
- Thunderdome at Nimby - Two men enter, one man leaves. Repeat. Add fire, noise, and impaling for effect.
- Bay to Breakers - Didn't actually make into The City for this. But we though about it.
- Maker Faire - day2 was just as good as day1. Did a little Cyclecide. Still didn't see everything.
- Drive back to LA - Took the scenic route with a stop for lunch at Casa de Fruta. A perfect day for a nice drive.
21 May 2007
Wow, what a very full weekend. I give you just a bulleted list with comments.